Importance of Prayer in the Workplace07 March 2017
- Postures us correctly before God and others
- It tells the truth about who we are as people
- It’s the way we treat God as God, is this not essential to our work?
- The humility resulting from prayer will inevitably percolate through our interactions with co-workers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Helps us face the day with courage and confidence because we are secure in our status as children of God
- Unsaved coworkers can benefit
Through this, we can hopefully be encouraged to make praying at work and for the workplace a habit that then allows God to influence what we do and what happens at our workplaces
“If all of work is worship, should we not regularly offer up our labor in prayer to the Lord?”